- Warren County Sheriff's Office
- 822 Memorial Drive
- Lebanon, Ohio 45036
- Fax: 513-695-1286
All Sheriff’s Sales are held on Mondays at 8:30 AM (as advertised) in the
Warren County Courtroom, located at 822 Memorial Drive, Lebanon OH 45036.
Show Current Sales
Frequently Asked Questions
Select a search type below for a more specific search:
- The appraisals conducted for purposes of these sales did not include an interior examination of the premises.
- We recommend that a title search be done before you bid on any property, and you should seek the advice of an attorney regarding the risks involved with the purchase of properties at the Sheriff’s sale.
- Bidding will start at 2/3rds the appraisal value of each property, unless otherwise stated. We will accept a minimum of $100.00 increments or more.
- Deposit required by ORC 2329.211 for all 3rd party purchases. Balance MUST be paid in full no later than 30 days from the date Confirmation of Sale is filed. You will be notified when the Confirmation Entry has been filed, and have 30 days to pay the balance.
- Plaintiff’s and/or lien holders are not required to pay a deposit at the Sale.
- Third party purchasers should be prepared to come forward when the property is announced “sold” and provide a completed purchaser information sheet, a personal check, business check, cashier’s check or cash made payable to the Warren County Sheriff for the amount of deposit, and provide a government issued valid picture I.D. such as a driver’s license, or state ID card. No out-of-state checks or starter checks will be accepted.
- If you do not have payment at the time the bid is announced “sold,” we will immediately auction the property again.
- To make a change to the name on the deed after you have completed and turned in the Purchaser Information Sheet, it is your responsibility to draft and circulate an assignment of bid to all required parties, in addition to completing an Amended Purchaser Information Sheet for the Sheriff’s Office. Please understand that this will cause a delay in processing the deed.
- If you purchase a property, please consult legal counsel for your rights to possession of the property. No keys or garage door openers will be provided as part of this sale process. You will be responsible for gaining access in a legal manner.
- If you change your mind after the property is sold or cannot pay the purchase price for any reason, you risk losing your deposit and may be found in Contempt of Court.
- The Sheriff's Office does not guarantee a free and clear deed.
- For additional information regarding sheriff sales, please call 513-695-2676 (Monday thru Friday) between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Attention Sheriff Sale Attorneys:
The following are examples of sheriff sale deeds. These deeds meet the requirements of Warren County & the State of Ohio.
For those who are using their own format, please use the following guidelines.
- There must be computer font size of at least 10 point;
- A minimum paper size of 8 ½ by 11 to a maximum size of 8 ½ by 14;
- Black or blue ink only;
- No use of highlighting;
- Margins of 1 inch on each side of the page and on the bottom;
- 3 inch margin on the top of the first page, reserved for the recorder, auditor and engineer;
- 1 ½ margin on the top of each of the remaining pages.
An additional $20 fee for recording a non-compliant document will be assessed by the Recorder’s Office.