- Warren County Sheriff's Office
- 822 Memorial Drive
- Lebanon, Ohio 45036
- Fax: 513-695-1286
Show Current Sales
Frequently Asked Questions
Select a search type below for a more specific search:
- The appraisals conducted for purposes of these sales did not include an interior examination of the premises.
- We recommend a title search be completed before you bid on any property, and you should seek the advice of an attorney regarding the risks involved with the purchase of properties at the Sheriff’s sale.
- Bidding will start at 2/3rds the appraisal value of each property, unless otherwise stated.
- Deposit required by ORC 2329.211 for all 3rd party purchases. Balance MUST be paid in full no later than 30 days from the date Confirmation of Sale is filed. You will be notified when the Confirmation Entry has been filed, and have 30 days to pay the balance.
- Plaintiff’s and/or lien holders are not required to pay a deposit at the Sale.
- To make a change to the name on the deed after you have completed the auction, you are responsible for preparing an Amended Purchaser Information Sheet for the Sheriff’s Office. If the deed has already been pre-approved by the Tax Map Room, you will be required to make the changes on your own after the deed has been recorded.
- If you purchase a property, please consult legal counsel for your rights to possession of the property. No keys or garage door openers will be provided as part of this sale process. You will be responsible for gaining access in a legal manner.
- If you change your mind after the property is sold or cannot pay the purchase price for any reason, you risk losing your deposit and may be found in Contempt of Court.
- The Sheriff's Office does not guarantee a free and clear deed.
- For additional information regarding sheriff sales, please call 513-695-2676 (Monday thru Friday) between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Attention Sheriff Sale Attorneys:
The following are examples of sheriff sale deeds. These deeds meet the requirements of Warren County & the State of Ohio.